Durable, leak-proof and safe tanks
One of the most typical products manufactured by Uponor Infra is universal polyethylene water tanks, which are characterised by high quality, offer a wide range of capacities – that may be adapted to the individual needs of the ordering party – and are available in inner diameters ranging from 1,000 to 3,000mm. The tanks are offered in ring stiffness adapted to the tank construction, specific ground conditions and projects specifics. What distinguishes our tanks from other tanks on the market is their wall (structurally based on a dual layer Weholite pipe), the unique construction of lids and the fact that they may be tailor-made for a given project. Tanks have PZH hygienic certificate.
Advantages of water tanks
- Double walls and welded joints guarantee 100% leak-free operation and long-term durability
- Foundation in difficult soil and water conditions possible
- Installation in roads and underneath car parks
- Total resistance to corrosion and high resistance to chemicals
- Long storage with no loss of parameters (UV resistant)
- Low weight, quick and easy assembly (also in winter conditions)
More information on water tanks
PZH Hygienic certificates
Support for customised solutions
Do you need a tailor made product, or a turnkey solutions on a global scale? We offer full support within: design & calculations, tailor made products, field services, technical support and project management.