Leak-proof and reliable tanks for sewage storage
Uponor Infra polyethylene tanks are characterized by high quality, tightness and reliability. They are completely resistant to corrosion and the action of chemical compounds contained in wastewater. They are offered in a wide range of capacities – that may be adapted to the individual needs of the ordering party – and are available in inner diameters ranging from 1000 to 3000mm. The tanks are offered with ring stiffnesses adapted to the soil and water conditions and the specificity of the project. What distinguishes our tanks from other tanks on the market is their wall (structurally based on a dual layer Weholite pipe), the unique construction of caps and the fact that they may be tailor-made for a given project. It’s also possible to install fittings, technological devices and other equipment inside the Uponor tanks, which means they may function as the housings of pumping stations, separators and huge sewage treatment plants. Tanks may be installed under and over ground or may be partially embedded in soil.
Advantages of sewage tanks
- Double walls and welded joints guarantee 100% leak-free operation and long-term durability
- Foundation in difficult soil and water conditions possible
- Installation in roads and underneath car parks
- Total resistance to corrosion and high resistance to chemicals
- Long storage with no loss of parameters (UV resistant)
- Low weight, quick and easy assembly (also in winter conditions)
More information on sewage tanks
Support for customised solutions
Do you need a tailor made product, or a turnkey solutions on a global scale? We offer full support within: design & calculations, tailor made products, field services, technical support and project management.