Multi-purpose polyethylene tanks for water, sewage and other liquids
Weholite polyethylene tanks are distinguished by high quality, versatility and a wide range of capacities. Uponor Infra's offer includes tanks with internal diameters ranging from 1000mm to 3000mm and any capacity tailored to the individual needs of the customer. Weholite tanks are intended for the storage, storage or retention of:
- sanitary, municipal and storm sewage
- drinking water
- storm, technological and fire water etc.
- liquids produced by agri-food industry
- aggressive industrial sewage
- liquids used in biogas plants
- other liquids (containing chemical compounds to which PE-HD is chemically resistant)
Advantages of tanks
- Double walls and welded joints guarantee 100% leak-free operation and long-term durability
- Foundation in difficult soil and water conditions possible
- Installation in roads and underneath car parks
- Total resistance to corrosion and high resistance to chemicals
- Long storage with no loss of parameters (UV resistant)
- Low weight, quick and easy assembly (also in winter conditions)
Exceptional flexibility of Weholite
Flexibility is the distinctive feature of PE pipes among other conventional materials. Thanks to it, they perfectly cooperate with the ground, as if they were its natural element. Weholite pipe is flexible and does not crack under the influence of soil pressure, even with 30% deflection.
Dimensions and capacity of the tanks
More information on tanks
Support for customised solutions
Do you need a tailor made product, or a turnkey solutions on a global scale? We offer full support within: design & calculations, tailor made products, field services, technical support and project management.