Weholite is a modern system of large-diameter, structural polyethylene (PE) pipes and fittings, designed for the construction of complete external sewer pipelines.
Weholite pipes are available in a broad range of diameters, from 300 to 3000 mm, ensuring good adaptability for various projects. The standard pipe length is 12.5 m. Weholite pipes (socket or plain- ended) are manufactured with ring stiffness classes from SN2 to SN16 (kN/m2) for applications in various ground conditions. There is a possibility to order special, non-standard pipes of any length and ring stiffness.Our comprehensive offer comprises segmented bends of any angle, tees, reducers, connectors, and non-standard elements used for a particular project.The Weholite system also encompasses access chambers and manholes (with prefabricated bottom or eccentric) and tanks.
The Weholite system guarantees simple and durable methods of jointing that are adapted to miscellaneous types of applications:
• extrusive welding – a preferred method of jointing the Weholite pipes, used with pipes of diameter larger than 800 mm, especially in relining renovation projects;
• socket-and-spigot joints - for pipeline lying in a range of diameters from 300 to 1000 mm;
• thread joints – for renovation of devastated canals and for constructing culverts, diameters up to 1000 mm. Larger diameters available on request;
• Weholite snap joint – used in pipeline renovations available in a range of diameters from 600 to 1200 mm.
- Unique combination of durability and flexibility (ring stiffness as per PN-EN ISO 9969 from SN2 to SN16)
- Ultimate corrosion resistance and broad chemical resistance
- Low weight (easy transport and unloading)
- Suitability for overground systems/networks (resistance to UV)
- Easy installation regardless of weather conditions (also in sub-zero temperatures)
- High abrasion resistance
- Suitability for operation in the freezing zone
- Suitability for extrusion welding, which guarantees 100% leak tightness in a broad range of operating conditions
- Complete protection against root penetration
- According to Technical Opinion of Central Mining Institute (GIG) they may be applied in mining damage areas (up to level 4).
We can not stop the rain - but we can prevent floods
We offer easy to work with partnership with one contact throughout the entire project.
Do you need a tailor made product, or a turnkey solutions on a global scale? We offer full support within: design & calculations, tailor made products, field services, technical support and project management.