Advantages of retention sewage canal:
- Use of free capacity of canals to store waste water
- Reduction of retention facilities' construction costs
- Maintenance-free and automatic operation
- Use of available types of pipes as chambers of the retention sewage canal.
- Possibility to expand the system by additional elements under subsequent projects
- PEHD technology makes it light (easy to install, transport and unload), durable, flexible, resistant to impacts, resistant to abrasion, corrosion and chemical agents.
- Sewage canal elements are connected by the extrusion welding method which ensures inseparability of joints and 100% leak tightness during the entire life cycle.
Range of applications
The use of retention sewage canal solves a number of problems related to the discharge of storm water from urbanized areas, especially in a situation when there is no possibility of local storm water management and infiltration. The use of retention sewage canal is particularly justified in cases of:
- joining existing sewerage network of the new catchment and the introduction of new amount of sewage
- preventing hydraulic overload of existing networks and sewage facilities
- regulating the outflow of waste water into surface water.
Retention sewage canal in TVP programm
We offer easy to work with partnership with one contact throughout the entire project.
Do you need a tailor made product, or a turnkey solutions on a global scale? We offer full support within: design & calculations, tailor made products, field services, technical support and project management.