Individual solutions for sewage pumping stations
The enclosures of the pumping stations and fittings offered by Uponor Infra supplement Weho sewage chamber and manhole system. The external skirt, similar to manholes and chambers, is made from polyethylene double-wall Weholite pipe of a diameter from 800 mm to 3000 mm. The extrusion welding technology allows to obtain the enclosures guaranteeing that the properties of Weholite pipelines and chambers are observed. They are successfully used as the enclosure of the sewage network pumping systems or sewage pumping stations. The construction and parameters of the enclosures are selected on a case by case basis based on the guidelines of the client considering the water-soil conditions.
Advantages of pumping station's enclosures
- Monolithic, durable structure, ensuring tightness and failure-free operation
- Any connection diameters
- Total resistance to corrosion and high resistance to chemicals
- Possibility to adapt to the connections of other systems according to individual order specifications
- Suitable for installation internal fittings and its components
- Easy pump installation and operation
More information on pumping station's enlosures
Support for customised solutions
Do you need a tailor made product, or a turnkey solutions on a global scale? We offer full support within: design & calculations, tailor made products, field services, technical support and project management.