Multi-purpose polyethylene tanks for water, sewage and other liquids
One of the most typical products manufactured by Uponor Infra is universal polyethylene tanks, which are characterized by high quality, offer a wide range of capacities – that may be adapted to the individual needs of the ordering party – and are available in inner diameters ranging from 1000 to 3000mm. The tanks may be of ring stiffness ranging from SN2 to SN8 (PN-EN ISO 9969), which helps adjust the parameters of the tank construction to the specific water and soil conditions of a given project. What distinguishes Uponor tanks from other tanks on the market is their wall (structurally based on a dual layer Weholite pipe), the unique construction of caps and the fact that they may be tailor-made for a given project.
Tank batteries of any capacity
A typical tank is a single-body structure, but there is a possibility to join tanks into batteries of any capacity. Large capacity tanks (up to even over a dozen thousand cubic meters) are delivered in sections that are ready to be joined by extrusion welding. Consequently, the final product is a monolithic construction that is free of mechanical joints and guarantees maximum water tightness and reliability. Such a solution enables the installation of large capacity tanks with the optimum use of the available terrain.
PE tanks with unlimited application possibilities
Advantages of tanks
- Double walls and welded joints guarantee 100% leak-free operation and long-term durability
- Foundation in difficult soil and water conditions possible
- Installation in roads and underneath car parks
- Total resistance to corrosion and high resistance to chemicals
- Long storage with no loss of parameters (UV resistant)
- Low weight, quick and easy assembly (also in winter conditions)
Tanks can store:
- sanitary, municipal and storm sewage
- drinking water
- storm, technological and fire water etc.
- liquids produced by agri-food industry
- liquid animal faeces
- aggressive industrial sewage
- liquids used in biogas plants
- other liquids (containing chemical compounds to which PE-HD is chemically resistant)
More information on multi-purpose PE tanks
Support for customised solutions
Do you need a tailor made product, or a turnkey solutions on a global scale? We offer full support within: design & calculations, tailor made products, field services, technical support and project management.