Invitation for the Uponor Academy in Bydgoszcz
Uponor Infra Sp. z o.o. invites you to the seminar of the Uponor Academy, which will be held on May 21, 2019 in Bydgoszcz at the Exhibition Trade Center, ul. Gdańska 187. The beginning of the meeting is at 13.00. p.m.
The conference will be focused on technical, economical and legal issues related to the management of storm water. This meeting is a great opportunity to exchange knowledge and experiences between designers, representatives of the university and employees of the water and sewage sector. During the training, presentations by representatives of universities and industry experts will be delivered.
- 13:00 – 13:30 Reliable polyethylene systems as flexible and multivariate solutions for the construction of pressure pipelines, collectors and storm water retention. Significant material parameters in the design of HDPE systems. MSc. Paweł Pill, MSc. Paweł Birecki, Uponor Infra Sp. z o.o.
- 13:30 – 14:15 Design documentation and supervision over the proper implementation of a public procurement financed from EU funds in the context of the selection of the designer by the Ordering Party / Investor and the contract engineer and the scope of their duties and responsibility. Legal Advisor Radosław Harasim, Inter Med Consulting s.c.
- 14.15 – 14.30 A break for discussions
- 14:30 – 15:00 Cost analysis of the storm water recovery system for an office building. Dr Florian Piechurski, Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Power Engineering of the Silesian University of Technology.
- 15:30 – 16:00 Selected applications of retention canals. Prof. Daniel Słyś, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture at Rzeszów University of Technology.
- 16:00 – 16.30 Dimensioning of tanks and retention canals in storm water and combined sewage systems. Prof. Józef Dziopak, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture at the Rzeszów University of Technology.
- 16.30 – 17.00 Discussion
Participation in the conference is free of charge!
Please be welcome.